Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

Today is new year's eve! Woohoo! I just came back from gathering with friends who are all currently studying medicine in overseas. I have not been laughing so hard since we last gathered. We took many pictures as though we are so worried that we might not be able to take pictures together anymore. We all have changed, we all have experienced things separately and each of us now have continue our new chapter of life in different places with different people. Therefore, it makes gathering like this very valuable and precious. =) I just hope that all the dramas and sad experiences will end as this year ends. I hope in this new year, all of us will have a great year ahead. =)

I am going to leave for dinner soon and going for countdown later. =) And when I come back home, it's going to be 1/1/2012! =) And many assignments waiting for me to finish too. =S

Enjoy this last few hours of 2011, whether you are at home or outside, alone or with family or friends. Happy new year! =) May 2012 be a great year for all of us! =) Cheers!

No comments: