Friday, December 30, 2011

2 more days to 2012!

Tomorrow is new year's eve! Are you going anywhere for celebration? My father had planned for us long time ago, we shall see whether the plan will work. =)

Today was a very tiring day for me. I slept at 2.30am today because I was trying to finish up the research project which is due on 13 January 2012. I need to finish it early because I need to send to my group mates and my research mentor to review before sending in. And I am pretty sure that my research mentor will have some comments on our report and we will need to do some changes. I just don't want to leave it till the very last minute. The stress level of last minute work is too high for a little girl like to me to handle.

Besides that, I want to clear off the research project from my to-do list. I have minor exams on 20 Jan 2012 and major exams on 8 Feb 2012. Not to forgot there is Chinese New Year in between, which means few days of study abstinence. How can I not stress now? *hyperventilate*

I should have a lot of things to do today but in the end, I did nothing other than lazing around my house and play the latest Iphone game: Jetpack. I suppose to start doing case summary which is due on next Friday and to finish up my community project report by next Tuesday because Thursday I might be having presentation. Argh! Now after I listed it out, I am stress already! I better go start on something or else I will be a dead fish on Sunday.

Enough of ranting, time to start work! On the side note, how's your new year resolution list going? =) I added another one today, NO MORE LAST MINUTE STUDYING OR WORK. Yes, I am telling the whole wide world, so that I will remember and remind myself that. And yes, if you see me dragging and keeping things till the very last minute, please scold me. I will be very grateful. =)

Work, work, work!!

No comments: