Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

5,4,3,2,1! Happy New Year! Welcome 2012!

Yesterday, my family and I went to Putrajaya for buffet dinner. I was like a small kid in a candy land. The desserts were all in small portions, small tarts, small buns, small puffs. So exciting! =) I had a wonderful new year's eve with my family. Then, we came back home to watch fireworks. My house can watch fireworks from everywhere. This is one of the reason why I like to stay in condominium. =)

Today, we went to have dim sum in Oriental Pavilion in Petaling Jaya. It is a family tradition, to have dim sum on first day of every year, without fail. I do not know when this tradition starts, but according to my mom, it brings good luck. =)

So finish writing your new year resolutions? Time to put them into action! =)

Happy New Year once again! May everyone have a great year ahead!

No comments: