Thursday, December 29, 2011

3 more days to 2012

Yes, I am doing countdown. 3 more days! 3 more days then we have to start writing 2012, instead of 2011. So, how's your new year resolution? I just added another one into my list, which is to stay active. I haven thought about the details yet, but I just want to stay active, by jogging or playing any sports. =)

Today I went to play squash with my friends. I was so glad I was invited because I don't even know how to play at all. I understand that some people will prefer to play with someone who knows how to play, at least they can enjoy their game (I heard this from my boyfriend who plays futsal). And yes, I was playing with people who had played squash for years. But I guess I should slap myself for thinking that. Because they are not at all that kind of people. I feel ashamed for even thinking that way. One of my friend even gave me one to one couching and another one kept encouraging me to play. =)

I think the only feeling that I have now is grateful, grateful for proving me wrong that not everyone are like that. I have seen too many true faces among my friends/colleagues this year, which made me feel how can a person be like this? How can a person treat people like this? It really affected the way I looked at people. I know I am being too naive, in this man-eat-man world, if you don't man up, you will be stepped and eaten. But it's nice to know there are people who are nice like angel in fairytale. =)

Time to go rest, my right arm hurts. But it's worth it. =)

No comments: