Wednesday, December 28, 2011

4 more days to 2012

Wow! It has been a long time since I last typed a blog post. You should say, "Welcome back!" Oh well, I MIA (missing in action) because I gave myself 1001 reasons for not continue blogging. Anyway, now I am back to blogging, I should make this blog more happening, right? (Did you see the new changes? =) *proud of myself*)

Yes, 4 more days to 2012. That is quick right? I felt like 1st January 2011 was just yesterday! Talk about time flies! So, what have you done in this whole year? Usually this time of the year, it is time for us to reflect; reflect on what we had done, what we should have done and what can we do in the future for the better. Reflecting is good. Seriously. I used to think, what is there to reflect? (Especially when we summit our academic reports and the lecturer wants to write one page on reflection.)But it is true, it made you think and reflect and learn from your experiences. All of us make mistakes, and thru self reflection, we learn. It is alright to make mistakes, as long as you learn from it. I know, it is not easy. Many of us always just don't learn from mistakes. But i believe, we can and we will. =)

During year ends, most of the people will start talking about new year resolutions. Did u manage to keep up with your 2011's new years resolution? Or that is going to be your 2012 new years resolution? Don't! Do not let that be a habit! (yes, I am telling myself this too.) Set a REAL new year resolution, which is realistic and do-able. And for once, do it! =) The feeling will be awesome, I believe. =)

I guess this will be a good start for me, because getting back to blogging is one of my new year resolution in 2012! =)

Time to hit back to books! =)

No comments: