Thursday, May 22, 2008

Second paper aint getting better

Due to my blindness and stupidity... i've made it AGAIN... and is biology paper AGAIN~! yay~! (not)

i didnt read the front cover instruction (which i usually does) so i didnt circle the essay questions that i was doing...

now i dunno is it a good thing or a bad thing that i'm retaking biology AS... i think is a good thing after all.... if i am not retaking, and the examiner is really strict and dont mark my essay question... den i might get a C or D.... so now, no more playing... work hard in AS biology and the A2 paper 5...

i asked miss balvinder... she said is ok.. she said they will mark...

i told my mom..
mom : how can u be so careless?
me : ..... (silent for a long time) but then i got write the question no. 9 a) den b)
mom : at least u got write.. i thought u didnt even wrote the question number...
me : =)
mom : then they will mark la... at least they know which question you doing ma...
me : (hopefully).....

To the examiner who are going to mark my BIOLOGY P4, please mark the essay question.. you will be blessed~! i promise i wont do that mistake anymore... =)

***********************************************************************

DAVID COOK WON~!!

although i'm not his No 1 fan... (this title goes to CARRMEN), i'm glad he won~! He got a nice voice... and charming eyes.. (i realise that during yesterday's finale)...

************************************************************************

I'm having biology practical on Tuesday... need to read AS stuff now.. Good luck studying people...

note myself: READ THE INSTRUCTION ON THE COVER PAGE. TQ.

Sayonara....

No comments: