Monday, May 19, 2008

Effect after first paper

what my mom say is true... "if you panic during exam, u already lose half the marks."

just sat for physics 5... i lose half the marks...

me I : how can you not know resistivity is a constant?
me II : ......
me I : what were you thinking during exam?
me II : .....
me I : the way you think is as though you dont have any physics knowledge!
me II : .....
me I : haiz......
me II : HAIZ~!!! *run to my room to cry*
me I : Is over already... use physics 4 to save yourself la...
me II : not easy... what the use of studying so much? i know how to do all the past years.. so what?
me I : at least now you know you lost the marks already.. you can work double, triple harder in physics 4 to cover up the marks you lost...
me II : look at my trials physics 4...
me I : coz that time you didnt work enough...
me II : .....
me I : today rest a day.. go chill out... tomorrow start work~! study hard and SMART...
me II : yup~!

Guess what i did just now? i ate an ice-cream, chocolate, peanuts and drank one cup of cold barley in half an hour.... haha..... going out for dinner later... when i come back, i shall play computer games, especially those that keep punching people one... haha...

P/S: jia is going to KLIA tomolo... she say she wan to stalk the papers.. and change it... let's just hope she will not be caught by the security and send to Tanjung Rambutan... haha


Sayonara...

No comments: