Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Finally i decided to update my blog by doing all the tags... one by one k? first by peili and carrmen. I hav a lot of chinese and japanese songs...

Put your music player on shuffle.

Press forward for each question.

Use the song title as the answer to every question.

With the answers, comment on how it relates to the question.

Tag your mates.

1. How am I feeling today?
1000 words - Final Fantasy X2 International + Last Mission Soundtrack
Haha.. thousand words to explain my feelings... is a nice song to begin with though.. =)

2. Will I get far in life?
Look Through My Eyes - Phil Collins
Ya.. LOOK through my eyes and you'll see..... UR OWN FACE~! haha...

3. How do my friends see me?
Melodies of Life - Shitatori Emiko
hhmmm....

4. Will I get married?
Draw Me Closer - Hillsong
Dont get the title wrong.. is a Christian song i think coz is Shaun give me... so i think the meaning is... only God knows...

5. What is my best friend’s theme song?
Cheng Li de Yue Guang (Moonlight in the City)
I dont think know this song.. but is a nice song~! Jia, try listening to this song~! hehe...

6. What is the story of my life?
Dreaming of You - Selena
HAHAHA.... story of my life is dreaming of u??


7. What was high school like?
Please remember - Leann Rimes
Izzit asking me to 'please remember' ? haha... my high school got a lot memories worth for me to remember for life...

8. What’s in store for this weekend?
Big Girls Dont Cry - Fergie
??!!

9. How is my life going?
Just So You Know - Jessy McCartney
Haha.... if according the lyrics... haha... u go listen the song urself la...

10. How can I get ahead in life?
Ocean Will Part - Hillsong
WOW... ocean will part to let me continue my journey of life.... O.O

11. What’s the best thing about your friends?
See You Again - Miley Cyrus
Hahahahaha.... good good... means i'll see all my frens again... yay~!

12. What song will they play at my funeral?
Its All Coming Back To Me Now - Celion Dion
Haha... Karma, karma....

13. How does the world see me?
Hajimari no Kaze - Ayaka Hihara
I dunno the meaning of the title.. got to ask PeiLi...

14. Do people secretly lust for me?
Qi Yue Qi Re Ching - Evvone Shu Wai Shin
i dunno how to translate to english...

15. How can I make myself happy?
Believe - Kajiura Yuki
Wow~! i believe tat i'm happy den i'll happy...

16. What should I do with my life?
When It Comes - Tyler Hilton
Erm... so wat comes den i do wat la...

17. Will I ever have children?
Last Regrets - Kanon
Regret?? so hav or dont hav??

18. What would you strip to?
Pa Pa Ma Ma ( Dad and Mom) - Nicholas Zhang
??!!

19. What does your mom think about you?
She's So High - Tal Bachman
Hahahaha... A lot ppl will agree with this...

20. What is your deep, dark secret?
A Tiny Sunshine - Kajiura Yuki
Hahaha..

21. What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
Cant Stop Loving You - Phil Collins
Haha... my enemy cant stop loving me.. HAHAHA... such a cute enemy... anyway, i dont hav enemy...

22. What is your personality like?
Simple and Clean - Utada Hikaru
Yup.. simple and clean... haha... i clean my house every holiday.. wat do u think??

23. What song will be played at your wedding?
You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins
Aww.... so sweet... =)

24. Your overall theme song?
1000 words - Final Fantasy X2 International + Last Mission Soundtrack
Haha... the playlist go back to tat song... haha... innocent~!!

I shall tag:
Mun Suet
Shiu Siang
Camen
Vienna
Pei Xuan
Chia Ling
Yi Jet
Zhern Yung
Daniel and whoever tat haven do this tag...

Sayonara~! =)

No comments: