Monday, June 16, 2008

Prom Night

Last friday was Taylors CAL Graduation Prom Night... It was my first time going to prom. For me, it is more like wedding dinner.. Even the food is exactly like what they serve in a wedding dinner.. All the girls dress till so beautiful tat night... and all the guys are in tuxedo..



The speech was TOO LONG~~ No one actually listened to the speech... The only thing i listen was the date of our results released. It is on 10/8 at 4pm... The best performance tat night was lecturer's performance... Is very rare to see lecturers perform for students... then other performances are not bad... There's one girl can sing really well but the guy that duet with her is not really that good... He sang david cook's Always Be My Baby... I have to say he didnt sang tat well...


Here are some pics...

Jia & me (picture by Jia)


Carrmen & me (picture by Carrmen)


Miss Jackie & Girls (picture by Carrmen)

Sayonara...

No comments: