Thursday, May 15, 2008

A cute conversation

Me I : Wat are you doing here? Arent u suppose to study?
Me II : Ya. suppose to. helo.. not feeling well here.
go to mirror and look at ur face. (super chan look)
Me I : Exam in 4 days... and haven finish studying...
Me II : i dunnoo la..... (frustrated)
Me I : Wat if later dont score well???
Me II : Gone la... say byebye to IMU....
Me I : You know u dont wan tat.... get urself together and go study... GO~!
Me II : Can you at least let me play computer games a while first la....
NOW NO MOOD!
Me I : Ish.... ok la... i shall check on you again tomolo...
Me II : YAY~! byebye~!!

Haha.... you think i've gone mad? no la... haven YET....



OURAN HIGH SCHOOL~!!
Random video... hehe... this is nice anime~! me and jia love this anime~!

good luck to all A Level ppl~!!

Sayonara~!

No comments: