Saturday, April 19, 2008

tAg

Tagged by seewei and camen.... i better do this tag before both of them bomb my cbox... haha...

The rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.


- Random Facts -

1. i can eat a lot if i wan to and feel like to... *of course i have self control for this*

2. i love anime... especially those with good storylines *romance* haha... and of course with good-looking guys.. haha...

3. i'm a perfectionist... everyone knows this....

4. i like rainy and windy days...

5. i can be quiet too....

6. i love listening to emo songs and watching emo shows... *den end up getting myself emo*

7. i love the sound of piano... i wanted to learn piano since young but my mom dont let.. how weird is tat?? anyway, she just wan me to concentrate in studies...

8. when i cant concentrate and have something bothering me... i will start to find something to do in my house... for example cleaning my room and do house chore... *my mom knows this very well*

Tag:

Mun Suet, Pei Xuan and whoever tat haven do this tag.... =p

Wan to know more about me? Talk to me~! =)

Till then...

Sayonara....

No comments: