Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tag by Pei Li.. also long time ago...

-----------• × • A L L A B O U T M E • × •--------------

Name: E Li
Single or taken: Still single~! (don’t comment on this ppl)
Gender: Girl... 100% guarantee~!
Birthday: 11 Oct
Sign: Libra
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark brown
Height: 160cm
Are you straight/bisexual/gay?: straight la… if not kaijia will be with me not with tingyu.. haha.. so WRONG~!


-----------• × • F A S H I O N S T U F F • × •--------------

Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes?: no particular place… nice shirt den buy la..
Favorite designer?: I never bother to know who design it… sorry to those designers out there…
What is your sexiest outfit?: NONE. i dont own any..
What is your most comfortable outfit?: t-shirt, short pants and flip-flops
What do you usually wear?: I go to college to study… so I don’t wear gown to coll.. DUH.. t-shirt, jeans and sneakers

--------------• × • S P E C I F I C S • × • -------------------

What kind of shampoo do you use?: some shampoo dat the salon promote.. which is suppose to be good for my hair...
What are you listening to right now: Guang Liang, Bu Hui Fen Li (never apart)
Who is the last person that called you?: Julian, last night.. to wish my happy chinese new year~!
How many buddies are online right now?: Dunno.. I online but don’t go to MSN one wor..

-------------• × • F A V O R I T E S • × •-----------------

Foods: ALMOST EVERYTHING.. haha…
Girls names: E Li~! (is my own name, of course I like it~!) and all the girl names that I know, so this includes u!
Boys names: erm… all the guy that I know…
Subjects in school: every subject.. hehe.. especially during lab practical~!
Animals: hamster, dolphin and anything tat looks cute.. haha...

----------------• × • H A V E Y O U E V E R • × •-------------

Given anyone a bath?: My niece when she was young
Smoked?: no.. I will NOT even think of trying..
Bungee jumped?: nope..
Made yourself throw up?: For what??
Skinny dipped?: nopes.
Ever been in love?: Sensitive issue
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: no la… when I cry means I’m sad.. tat’s all..
Pictured your crush naked?: NO
Actually seen your crush naked?: NO
Cried when someone died?: Yes.. when my grandma died.. sad story.. can we don’t talk about this on this happy day??
Lied?: erm.. got white lie.. but then I’m super bad at it… (my frens tell me this)
Fallen for your best friend?: Haha… Kaijia and Chiew Yee are in trouble.. NO! I have one guy fren since primary school.. we are very close but then we are just frens..
Rejected someone?: Ya.. not as much as Carr Men of course… =p
Done something you regret?: Yes.. haiz.. but then what is done is done.. just learn from mistakes lo…

------------• × • C U R R E N T • × •---------------

Clothes: 'world without strangers' t shirt and orange colour short pants
Music: ever ever after by carrie underwood
Smell: NICE~! Coz just finish taking bath.. duh…
Desktop picture: Scenery.. before that was sakura pic.. haha…
Cd in player: Empty
DVD in player: Ouran High School Host Club~!! (Anime) HAHA….

----------------• × • L A S T P E R S O N • × •----------------------

You touched: my mom… my mom hand ache, so I help her to massage her hand…
Hugged: kaijia.. last friday...
You IMed: dont remember
You yelled at: wa.. i dont remember lo... should be kaijia.. i always do tat to her only.. haha..
You kissed: no one…

---------------• × • A R E Y O U • × •---------------------

Understanding: Yes…
Open-minded: Yes to a certain extend…
Arrogant: erm…. I don think so gua.. AM I?
Insecure: Sometimes do feel a bit insecure… who willing to protect me??? (haha.. jk jk)
Random: Pei Li say I am wor…
Smart: If I’m smart… I’ll be finish doing medicine by now ad.. haha…
Moody: on the particular days of the month…
Organized: Yes.. look at my work…
Healthy: ok la… I still eat fast food.. not like chiew yee-the anti fast food girl..
Shy: Yes.
Difficult: erm….
Bored easily: No la.. I have anime teman me…
Obsessed: with anime, musics and novels.. haha… and also anime guys.. too difficult to resist them… too perfect like the prince.. *hint kaijia*
Sad: When people leave…
Happy: Most of the time… unless if I have something in my mind
Hyper : Most of the time… people will keep bugging me if I’m not hyper.. haha..
Trusting: I trust all my frens and family~!

---------• × • W H O D O Y O U W A N N A • × •--------

Kill?: n/a
Slap?: n/a
Get really wasted with?: ….
Get high with: my frens...
Talk to offline: my close buddies
Talk to online: no one...

------------------• × • R A N D O M • × •---------------------

In the morning I: drag myself out of the bed.. and get ready to college... den continue sleeping in the van..
Love is: a feeling.. is something can be spread around.. =)
I dream about: hav a happy family...
Sexual preference: i'm a girl.. wat do u think?
What do you notice first in the opposite sex you're into: character... especially when they are doing work...

---------------• × • W H I C H I S B E T T E R • × ---------------

Coke or Pepsi: None... ice lemon tea~!
Flowers or candy: Both~! haha.. me is greedy
Tall or short: moderate height will do...

---------------• × • W H O • × • ---------------

Makes you laugh the most: close buddies
Makes you smile: anyone
Gives you a funny feeling when you see him/her: shh..... s.e.c.r.e.t.

--------------• × • D O Y O U E V E R • × •-----------------

Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you?: no....
Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: no wor.. i think being a girl is nice~!
Wish you were younger: erm.. sometimes... coz no responsibilities.. haha.. i sound like a coward now...

-----------• × • N U M B E R • × •--------------

Of times I have had my heart broken: got la... but i dont count all these things one... for wat wan to remember heart breaking stuff??
Of hearts I have broken: erm.. my frens always say i hurt ppl without knowing.. so i dunno..
Of guys I've kissed: u really wanna know? haha.. is a BIG FAT ZERO
Of girls I've kissed: none...
Of CD's I own: a lot~!
Of scars on my body: erm... my knee coz i always fell down when i was young..

i wan to tag MUN SUET and PEI XUAN

Sayonara....

No comments: