Monday, December 31, 2007

Trip to Vietnam

I'm back to blog~!!!!

Have lots of things to blog about but first let me tell u something....

My parents and i went to Vietnam for 5 days on the third week of December... i will not say it is fun to go there.. i would say i enjoyed my stay there... it is a developing country.. what can i expect?? haha.. but i like the suburbs.. like HALONG BAY~! the scenery are so nice~! We even get to have lunch on the boat (the big ones not the sampan ones) while enjoying the beautiful scenery...


I shall show u guys the picture... dont think u guys wan to know the details also.. haha...



I took this picture when i was on the BIG BOAT... saw the small boat.. so just take the pic for me to laugh at... HAHAHA....

This time, i was on the SMALL BOAT like the others... going into water tunnel (i think so.. it looks like one) it was so dark inside... and if i raise my hand, i could touch the marble stone... (because i'm tall enough.. haha...) The whole boat trip was around 2 hours... (not the whole 2 hours in the tunnel la... most of the time is not covered area one..) is so peaceful with cooling breeze.. perfect time and place to sort out any problems in mind...

This picture is specially for peili... when i saw this dog.. it reminds me of peili's dog.. haha... i can see FROM THE SIZE that the only thing this dog does is eat and sleep.. haha...

This is ME~! this pic is for those ppl who miss me and my blog so much~! cough *peili and kaijia* cough cough... haha...

BTW, they say if a student touch the head of tortoise, can get zhuang yuan (translation: first place in exam) haha... got hope for the coming AS results~!! nyahaha...

Got to go and help mummy....

Sayonara.... and HAPPY NEW YEAR~!

No comments: