Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Last day of college for year 2007

Last friday was the last day of college~!! class ends at 11am.. den we went to sunway pyramid... yes... my mom actually let me out for a movie with my classmates... (the sun didnt rise from west that day.. so is not a miracle that i can go out... ) it was so fun going out with whole bunch of ppl... (kaijia, chiewyee, carrmen, peili, camen, julian, kevin and tingyu)


we watched enchanted... love that movie~! haha.. coz is about fairytale... haha.. although the storyline are kinda predictable but then... is a fairytale~!! haha... before i continue i wan to complaint something... TINGYU KEEP KACAU ME IN THE MOVIE~!! he dont let me eat popcorn.. keep telling me that i'm the witch.. not EVEN the young one.. the old wan.. why? because the young one is pretty... (I SO WANTED TO KILL HIM ON THE SPOT~!! jia.. i just say only.. i wont do it one la.. so dont worry.. haha... ) den we went and eat at sushi king.... ate a lot.. haha...


jia and peili took a lot of my pic there...

me: what are you two trying to do?
Yee and Jia: (chiewyee holding peili's cam) take pic of you la...
me: why?
jia: aiyo... since you seldom get to come out den take more pic ma...
me: swt....

so... ya.. i just let them take my paparazzi pic.. haha....

then, we went for bowling... i got last in both games... haiz... sad sad.. tingyu keep laughing at me... so i keep hitting him non-stop... i bet his back is fulled with blue-blacks ad.. haha... but still i had a lot of fun coz i seldom get to play bowling... julian is superbly good in bowling....

after that we went to popular... den i went home lor.. the others continue their celebration in koksoo's house... heard they had a lot of fun.... go read their blog la...

tired but happy day... thanks for going out with me.. =)


Sayonara....

No comments: