Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Today is annoy-kaijia-day..

Top 5 presents i wish from KAIJIA:
1. teach me piano
2. buy me a piano (haha.. she gonna broke after buying me one.. wakaka)
3. let me annoy her the whole week
4. belanja me makan for whole week (oppss... maybe too much ad.. haha... i promise i wont eat tat much.. i will control myself... haha...)
5. to have another 5 presents from her... (wahaha...)


Wonder why i put this huh? haha.. because she asked me to learn piano after looking at my fingers. What so special about my fingers? i shall tell what kaijia said but promise me not to laugh.. i know if u laugh...


She say my fingers short and fat... look like grapes... she asked me to learn piano so that my fingers will have nice shape... DONT LAUGH~! so i asked her to teach me... den i come out with tat list... TO ANNOY HER~!!


nowadays dunno wat's wrong with me.. always too hyper... erm.. maybe holiday is near... so end up always annoy kaijia... usually is the other way round... (hope she dont mind lar...) haha...


ANYWAY....


today just finish math test... phew.. thanks a lot to mr lai for teaching me integration again... and let me ask a lot a lot of questions.. so at least didnt leave the whole paper blank...


BUT THEN...


tomolo.. i hav ielts speaking test... die la die la... i dunno what i'm going to speak... i have to control my high pitch voice.. (imagine i say SO MEAN there... haha... the examiner will fail me straight)


GOOD LUCK TO KAIJIA, TINGYU, KEVIN AND ME in taking ielts speaking test tomolo~!


Sayonara...

No comments: