Saturday, November 24, 2007

I went out with my high school friends today. Or should i say my ji mui (sisters)... we knew each other for 5 years already... time flies, still can remember the first day i met them in class in Form1. haha... supposed there are 4 of us but now only left 2 of us (me and Suet). the other 2, one in Australia (she just came back). another one in Singapore.....


i cant wait for the day Sam (Singapore) to come back~!! then, 4 of us will be able to spend some time together again~!



I arrived at midvalley early today. So went around alone. Went to living cabin and saw something that made me thought of my brother. A young boy took a caterpillar soft toy to scare the younger sister... haha... tat reminds me of how my brother used to scare me with all those things... (i hate him doing last time) He even made me scared of the sharks...coz after watching those shark movie: the Jaws, he kept reminding me those horrible scene before i sleep coz me to have nightmares... now, i rarely get to talk to him, don't mention that he will do those silly acts anymore... i miss my brother....


too much old time stories ad... haha... (need to stop before getting to emo and cry... i bet after Alevel, i'll miss my classmates a lot too...)


PRESENT....



i went to SUSHI KING with my friend~!! ate so much... den siang (australia) came... so we walk and talk.. not gonna type all the conversations out... (duh~!) we came out with silly ideas of buying same designed shirt... haha.. imagine 3 girls walking in the mall with same shirt.. haha... ppl will think we are crazy.. so of course we didnt do that~! haha... (one of the reasons coz we dont hav enough money to buy clothes.. poor ppl)


shall show everyone my 3 high school jimui.. haha...


(left to right) Siang, Suet, Me, Sam... we were in Vivo City in Singapore last year.. just came back from Sentosa Island.. so look a bit chan.. but we were so happy~!!




BTW... i was tagged by peili...

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1. a pink colour laptop (with super fast Internet access)
2. go for holiday (anywhere... need to run away~!)
3. non-stop supply of food
4. get to go to the university with the course i want (IMU, medicine.. for now)
5. novels.. novels... (my mom wont let me buy.. worry that i'll get addicted)


THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS
wOng pEi Li... a.k.a. my 3rd "daugther"

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM / HER
1. love anime (me too~!)
2. a good friend
3. feel comfortable around her
4. responsible and cooperative (worked in a group twice with her...)
5. sarcastic (known fact... try talking to her and u'll know what i mean)

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE / SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU
buy carrli for me~!! it is with me every night beside my pillow....


MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE / SHE SAID TO YOU
-


IF HE / SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE
she steals my food away from me and wat in front of me... (dont try doing that)




currently reading WHERE RAINBOWS ENDS by cecelia aherns

Sayonara...

No comments: