Monday, November 12, 2007

I WAS SICK....



yes.. three more papers to go.. wat the... of all time... these three papers are the most important one...



but better ad la now...



so.. didnt study much for the past few days.. how to study?? the body busy producing antibody to kill the bacteria... where got time and extra energy for the neurons in my brain to work le?? haha... too much bio here.. wat to do.. next mon is BIO~! must do well...



yesterday went to my cousin's wedding dinner.. only invite the bride's family members. the bridegroom is very handsome and gentlemen.. haha... (i'm not interested.. he is my cousin brother in law k...)



the people there.. who most of them are my relatives... they all busy holding thier glasses of liquor go around and shouting YAM SENG~! PLus... with the ppl blasting the sound system somemore.. my god.. total noise polution.. haha.. but then again, is chinese tradition to be noisy.. (re nao) tat's the purpose of having wedding dinner anyway.. haha... my mom met her siblings and was busy talking.. me and my dad just sit there.. erm... and EAT~! haha.. dont look at me like dat... i need energy for my body... :P



k la.. got to go and study physics.. i'm so gonna use force (F=ma) to push the data in... haha..



study too much before i blog ad and having LOSS (lack of sleep syndrome).. haha...


sayonara...

No comments: