Saturday, October 27, 2007

POOR COM... or POOR ME?

i can see a lot of ppl still like to spam my cbox even i didnt update... *pointing at kaijia - the professional BLOG SPAMMER*


since she love me to update so much.... i shall update for HER.. (jia.. u see i so good.. fulfill ur DESIRE.. make sure u make my wishes come true.. haha)


wanna know y i didnt update for such a long time?? coz my com kena virus... so need time to fix it ma... fix 2 days u know... all by myself.. *so proud of myself.. haha.. i know some of u going to vomit ad... *


Now, let me start my STORY on the day we had our chem paper 2...


i was super hyper tat day.. (i also wonder why).. so i was super noisy when i was studying with kaijia, tingyu, julian, peili, camen, pikgee and xiaobao outside the cafeteria. Tingyu and i were fighting there... (as usual.. this is how me and tingyu communicate.. haha...) tingyu say i NOISY~! sob sob... sorry lo... just hyper tat day ma... sob sob...


den after the chem paper... wanted to go to the web, the web close. Wanted to go the library, no electricity...


GREAT~! WAT AM I GOING TO DO UNTIL 12??


so... end up sitting in the student service do chem paper1 (chiewyee did teman me until 11 something den she got to go home).. stupid JIA... somemore MOO me in the msg... she happy happy go and play badminton... hmph~! *dont take this seriously.. just wan to kacau jia...*


den i come home.. reformat my com from 2pm till 12am. still not ok yet... i was so frust dat time.. sit there for hours ad still not ok yet... den yesterday, reformat it again... spend hours in front of the com again...

finally IT IS WORKING AD~! phew...


k la.. enough complaining ad... haha...


shall go and study
(or watch colourcloud palace? peili finish watching 1st season ad~! sob sob.. i only at the tenth episode~!)

erm.. thinking hard to make a decision... STUDY or ANIME... wat do u think?? haha...


Sayonara...


P/s: jia...dont dream to be shirley la... i shall ask tingyu to come to my blog and read the cbox... haha... u are so dead... haha...

No comments: