Tuesday, October 9, 2007

panic.scared.tired.depress.

yes... today i had my bio practical... yesterday night keep studying... (didnt watch tv!) and yet.. i still panic and scared like no other ppl business... y? i also dunno... not like i dunno anything at all... but...

so.. thanks to panicking and scared... i almost flung the bio paper! i left out the last part of question 2... wat the... u might say is just 4 marks... please the gratitule unit part also.. haiz... dunno how am i going to face miss balvinder... gosh...

should open champaign and 'celebrate'... haha...

i was so sad... SO SAD..... tat almost cried in the toilet... but held back the tears.... den more bad news come.. i left my statement of entry (SOE) in the lab.. SO SMART OF ME....

after quarantine.. i went all around coll to look for it... den waited until 1.30pm at the web alone... den rush to biomedical lab to ask for my SOE.. thank GOD! the lecturer sent to alevel office... den only i felt relieve and cried... haha...

i called my mom before tat to tell her wat happen, she did scold a bit.. but then i think she felt bad.. she called back and ask me to calm down... so nice of her... hehe... after i found back my SOE, i called her, she ask me faster to go hav lunch...

went to little taiwan... finally can smile and laugh out from my heart... personally wan to thank kaijia and other ppl who came and comfort me... and my mom of course!

SO

ppl... if u left ur statement of entry anywhere in the exam venue.. dont worry... the ppl will send to alevel office...

AND

i learn a lot things today... dont panic during exam... when panic.. everything in ur brain gone... really GONE! dont even mention the word panic or scared... so this is gonna be the last time u hear me panic and scared during exam... (this is wat my mom tell me)

and wat is done is done... no use crying over spilled milk.... even if i might not get A (i'll study real hard and score in paper1 and 2) this bio paper3 will be my lesson of my life... i'll laugh over it(maybe cry a little la.. haha... i'm a human u know...)

k la... since the next paper is next week! gonna relax now.. and enjoy for the time being... the next paper i'll do it HAPPILY! not posting pics today.. haha... just stories...

chill~~~~

Sayonara....

No comments: