Friday, October 12, 2007

The day i was COVERED with cream...



Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY!!




TO all the PM4-IANS.... thank you so much for celebrating with me! i'm so touched and happy yesterday... it is the best bday i ever had!




after i come back from vienna's house with kaijia, chiewyee, vienna and kevin.... i was lead to class B23... once i step in the class... i was so touched to see everyone was there... singing bday song for me...




then... when the song was coming to the end... i felt i was surrounded by my classmates...




THEN....




they smash the cake on my face!!! right on my face!! this is the HARD EVIDENCE! wei keat look so happy!! (u are so dead) i didnt know rahdika was helping them to surround me... ish....






then the next thing u know...




i'm covered with cream.... lishin kena from me...



then i like a cream monster.. chase ppl around with cream... muahaha.....



then they help me to clean up and is makan time!


they wan to clean me by making me into a TISSUE-MUMMY-MONSTER.... swt....



me and jia eating pizza.... see.. my hair is wet.. coz i washed my hair in the toilet... using the hose... *thanks seewei*


then here comes the cake..... haha.. the real cake....



carrmen and peili not here....




me making wish.... (not telling u wat i wished for... hehe)




tat's all.... i really appreciate all u guys' effort.... tingyu,weikeat and guantek for carrying the food... julian and yijet for buying the cream and cake... vienna for lending ur house... kaijia and chiewyee for temaning me the whole day... everyone dat were present tat day... everyone tat helped out and celebrate with me....



and of course... specially thanks to...



lishin, kaijia and kevin for planning this for me.... i'm really touched! and surprise! the whole celebration wasnt spoilt by anyone.... :)



once again.... thanks for giving me such a memorable bday...



THANKS! LUV PM4!



before i go... yesterday was also miss jackie's last day in our class... sad... T.T

miss jackie... we so gonna miss u..

sayonara....

No comments: