Thursday, September 27, 2007

Scary day...


tired. Have been out from my house for 13 hours. From 6am to 7.30pm. is even worst than those working ppl... at least they dont need to wake up early and stay up late to do homework... and i have to pay taylors somemore... ok.. i'm complaining to much... but then is true wat... but then again, instead if complaining y dont i use the energy to do my work?? i'm controdicting myself.... *weakness in my argument.. bad bad* hahaha.....


Guess wat?? something happen to me today... something almost hit my head today, if the thing really hit my head... i dont think i'll be able to blog right now.... wondering wat is the 'thing'?


It is.......


BASKETBALL

*Just trying to upload pic, hahaha.....*


let me start the story from the begining... me, seewei and lishin were walking back to taylors after tuition, we saw ppl playing bball... den seewei and lishin were talking and talking... DEN....

lishin SCREAM coz she saw ball coming and three of us freeze there beside the court... at the same time, the ball fly over MY HEAD! According to seewei, it flew over right on top my head... RIGHT ON TOP OF MY HEAD... OMG! i was so shock tat i didnt move an inch.....


to all the pm4 ppl, when u are free, go and talk to yijet.. he is a good person to talk to... DONT GET ME WRONG I'M NOT PROMOTING HIM! Coz today, me and chiewyee and yijet sat at littletaiwan and talk for more than 1 hour... non-stop... haha... *suppose to do math during the 2-hour break but then.... *

{ need to go and draw bio stuff }

~especially to lishin: no matter wat happen, frens are always here for u!

sayonara...

No comments: